What's on your EO table?
The image indicates the tools of the processing trade.
- The yellow candy box contains stationery supplies.
- The chief will continue to place batches of mailers for processing throughout the day in the white plastic distribution box.
- Two reference documents for accurate ballot processing: A “Material Omissions” chart and the “HAVA” (Help America Vote Act) guidelines.
- Various stickers to be placed on outer mailers when appropriate.
- Four clear plastic boxes labeled for Provisional Mailers, Rejected Mailers, Email Ballots for Collection, and Mailers with Empty B Envelopes.
- The large cardboard box on the floor is used to collect the folded digital ballots after removal from the B envelope.
- The Electronic Poll Book (EPB)