CONTINGENCY RESPONSE PLAN FOR COVID-19: Additional Resources
For this election, we are providing the following resources:
- A PPE Specialist who will be specially trained to post social distancing signs and markings, help maintain social distancing, and sanitize voting surfaces.
- Face masks, gloves, and sanitizer for Election Officers to use throughout the day.
- Clear face masks for Election Officers to wear, if requested to do so by a voter, so the voter can read their lips.
- A face shield for each Election Officer to use in addition to their face mask, or in place of their face mask if they have a medical condition that prevents them from wearing a face mask.
- We will enable Election Officers to take frequent breaks throughout the day.
- We will encourage voters to wear face masks. However, if a voter does not have a face mask, do not turn them away. They are permitted to vote.