CONTINGENCY RESPONSE PLAN FOR COVID-19: Single-Use Items at the Ballot Table
- Offer all voters a single-use privacy folder.
- Only place the ballot in a single-use privacy folder if the voter indicates that they would like a privacy folder.
- Place the ballot (inside the single-use privacy folder if the voter asked for one) inside the box lid.
- Place a single-use pen on top of the ballot in the box lid.
- Single-use pens and privacy folders will not be re-used on Election Day.
- Dispose of any single-use pens that are left by voters by putting them in the trash.
- Place single-use privacy folders that are left by voters in a trash bag along with used face coverings and used gloves.