CONTINGENCY RESPONSE PLAN FOR COVID-19: Contingency Measures at the Voting Machines
- Sanitize the voting machine surface using alcohol wipes on a regular basis (every half-hour or as often is practical during busy periods).
- Do NOT use the spray disinfectant to clean voting machines.
- Ensure 6 feet of distance between any voters waiting to use the voting machine.
- Ensure you or another Election Officer collects any single-use privacy folders that are left by voters and discarded in the same location as used gloves and face masks.
- If any voters complain about not receiving an “I Voted” sticker, explain that we are minimizing the use of any items that could spread germs.