Action Plan for COVID-19
- Voters can enter the polling place and vote even if they are not wearing a face covering.
- Maintain 6 feet for social distancing between everyone in the polling place.
- We are assigning a PPE Specialist officer to each precinct to ensure safety procedures are followed, manage PPE supplies, and help sanitize voting surfaces as needed.
- We are providing each precinct:
- Clear acrylic sneeze guards for use at Check-In Table, Ballot Table, and Chief’s Table.
- Face masks for election officers.
- Disinfectant spray to sanitize voting booths and other surfaces.
- Alcohol wipes to clean Poll Pad and ExpressVote screens.
- Hand sanitizer for election officers to use throughout the day and for voters to use as they exit the polling place.