INTRO: Contingency Response Plan for COVID-19 (Continued)
The Contingency Response Plan for COVID-19 currently includes the following measures:
- Provide each polling place with face masks, face shields, gloves, disinfecting wipes, and hand sanitizer for election officers. (You may bring and wear your own face mask.)
- Provide each polling place with 8 clear acrylic “sneeze guards” to place at each check-in table and other areas.
- Require all election officers to wear a face mask or face shield at all times in the voting area.
- Limit the number of voters in the voting room.
- Require voters to maintain a 6-foot distance from each other and from election officers.
- Provide all training online.
- If any election officer is ill before election day, we will replace them immediately.
- If any election officer appears ill on election day, we will send them home immediately.