NON-ROUTINE VOTERS, PART 1: Poll Pad flags
As a reminder, when you check-in a voter on the Poll Pad, you are presented with different flags that you may select. For the next 3 non-routine voter situations, you will need to select one of these flags.
- If a voter requires assistance, you will select the Assisted flag.
- If a voter wants to vote curbside, you will select the Outside Polls (OP) flag.
- If a voter is Inactive, you will select the Voter Signed Oath flag.
- If a voter does not have an ID, they have the option of completing an ID Confirmation Statement. If they do, select the Voter Signed Oath flag (after required form is completed).
- Remember, provisional voters are never checked-in on the Poll Pad, so you will not use the Provisional flag.