TIPS & CLOSING POLLS: Equipment tips
Now let’s go over some equipment tips to keep election day running smoothly.
- Remember that you can call Technical Support for help.
- If any equipment issues arise during the day, document them in your Chief’s Notes.
- Tape all cords down & out of the way of voters walking.
- Keep your Poll Pads within 30 feet of each other or they will stop synchronizing.
- If your ExpressVote has no sound, first check that the volume is turned up.
- Always use a surge protector between the wall outlet and your DS200 (and other voting equipment).