Knowledge Check

Time for a knowledge check!

When will you need to use the Affirmation of Eligibility form?

    A — When assisting a curbside voter.
    B — When assisting an inactive voter.
    C — When assisting a voter without an ID.
    D — Any time a voter wishes to vote.

MORE INFO: (will be revealed upon selecting correct answer)

This is a test answer.

Go to next page  »