PPE SUPPLIES: PPE Kit
Each precinct will receive additional resources for this election. Your Chief will pick these up before election day and have them available when you setup the polling place.
Let’s start with the PPE Kit. Each PPE Kit contains:
- Face Masks – 3 for each Election Officer.
- Face Shields – 1 for each Election Officer.
- Gloves – for Officers at the check-in stations, ballot table, and Chief’s table.
- 75% Alcohol Moist Wipes – for cleaning the Poll Pads, the ExpressVotes, and the DS200 voting machines, and other surfaces
- Spray Disinfectant and paper towels to clean voting surfaces throughout the day.
- Hand Sanitizer for Election Officers to use throughout the day.
- Hand Sanitizer for voters to use just before they leave the polling place.