DURING ELECTION DAY: Contingency Measures at the Ballot Table
- Ensure the Ballot Officer uses a box lid to receive the single-use Voter Permit Card from each voter.
- Ensure all voters are asked if they want a single-use privacy folder. (Only place the ballot in a single-use privacy folder if the voter wants one.)
- Ensure all voters are given a single-use pen and encouraged to take it with them when they leave.
- Ensure single-use pens, privacy folders are not re-used on Election Day.
- Place single-use pens and single-use privacy folders that are left by voters in a trash bag, along with used face coverings and used gloves.