DURING ELECTION DAY: Curbside Voting
- Two Election Officers will assist curbside voters.
- Do not question any voter’s right to vote curbside.
- Ask the voter to only partially roll down their window.
- Approach the voter from the passenger side door of their car to maintain social distancing.
- Handle only one voter at a time and follow our normal curbside procedures.
- All curbside voters will be given their ballot in a single-use privacy folder.
- All curbside voters will be given a single-use pen that they will keep.